Issue with IE and filter-type='ddl'


First, thanks for this great script !
it seems there an issue with IE with filter-type='ddl'. It doesn't work (test with IE8). I'm using the script on a page of my wordpress website (http://www.planete-android.com/comparateur/) with inline-javascript plugin (to put the script). Sometimes, i get the error res://ieframe.dll/acr_error.htm#planete-android.com,http://www.planete-android.com/comparateur/. The function filter-type='ddl' doesn't work too with the demo page (demo.htm).


gatapia wrote Aug 22, 2010 at 10:50 PM

I tried this (on demo.htm) in IE7 and 8 and it works fine with both versions. I tried to access your website but it would crash my browser so I could not test.

pandreid wrote Aug 25, 2010 at 7:24 PM

I tried demo.htm with the last version (54318). It's ok with stable version (release.zip). Aniway, it seems it's a wordpress/plugin/jquery issue.. Thanks.

wrote Feb 13, 2013 at 7:19 PM